Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR tracking bug in the treadmill mode

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've noticed a problem with the Treadmill monitoring. It's not tracking heart rate properly in the Treadmill mode.

When my heart rate is around 140, the V2 is showing anywhere from 68 to 125.

With Treadmill not activated, it measures heart rate just fine, showing and recording it accurately.

I've done the comparison several times now - 30 minutes with Treadmill on, and 30 without.

In the track below, approximately 16:30 to 17:00 was with Treadmill on. The treadmill itself showed my heart rate was between 125 and 145 most of the time.

17:00 to 17:30 was with Treadmill tracking turned off. It automatically recorded this time frame as a walk in the app.

BTW - the app showing the detailed hr is called Cardiogram (android).

Screenshot_20200219-103531.jpg

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @FFBPhoto, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the bug you noticed when tracking your heart rate in the Treadmill mode. Thank you for providing a screenshot. I've passed this information to our team for further investigation. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I really appreciate your efforts and your time. 

Heart rate can be affected by several factors, you can find more information about tracking heart rate in our help article: How do I track my heart rate with my Fitbit device?

If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes