Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had the Sp02 signature face clock on Versa and it changed automatically to a previous face clock

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

Weird thing happened tonight. My girlfriend and I both have Fitbit Versa 2 watches. We both had the Sp02 signature face clock on them. Suddenly, my girlfriend face clock changed automatically. Then, few minutes later, same issue on my watch. The face clock changed to a previous one I had long time ago. I tried re-installing the Sp02 signature face clock. It worked, but only for a few minutes. It auto-changed again. Also, it does not stay in the 5 preloaded one we can have on the watch. I am in a supported country (Canada) and I am not using a VPN which could have triggered that behavior.

I really wonder if this happened to anyone else. Sp02 signature is our favorite face clock and we wish to be able to put it on our watch again.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
31 REPLIES 31

Affects me aswell, wasted time trying to rectify this, surely fitbit now know about this but no information or solution, poor fitbit, perhaps samsung is the way forward.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. Be sure to keep your Fitbit device and app up-to-date to ensure you receive the quickest resolution.

In the meantime please restart your watches as that should help.

Thank you for patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Didn't work for me either. Would like the SPO2 face back

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Desret Thank you for your message and your confirmation . Nice to see you around 

To you and  everybody who tried the restart and it didn't help:

• Please make sure to have the latest Fitbit app installed. 
    After your restarted your watch .
  • Go to the Fitbit app and tap on your profile picture. 
  • Try to setup the watch again, as a new device, without removing your watch from the account. 
  • After selecting your model, when prompted to replace the model you have please tap on yes. 

Wait until your watch has been setup again and let me know how it goes. 

See you around. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've done this, still the same clock face, not the SPO2 face, and none of
my recent faces appear in the Clock screen on the device.
How to restore what I had before, the SPO2 face?
--
John R Cooney
Manila, Philippines
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanFitbit, 

From another thread, I read Fitbit already released a patch. I have done the update on my watch and the one of my girlfriend. Looks like it fixed it and we both are able to keep Sp02 signature face clock as supposed!

Best Answer

Happened to me on Tuesday night as well. Yesterday I was able to re-download and re-apply the Sp02 watch face and so far it's stuck. 

Best Answer

I to had the same problem, but the SpO2 face wasn't in my 5 anymore. If i went in and selected it to download,  another would disappear. I had to figure out how to delete the faces i had. Then added the SpO2 back.  All is back to normal now. But deleting the faces is buried deep in the app and easy to miss. Go into the app select your device.  Then Clock Faces. Select the tab at the top that says Versa.(You can only delete the faces you don't have currently selected.) Tap one of the faces in your device not currently being used. Then scroll down the page and the last line says Remove Clock Face. 

I added back the 3 I wanted. Left 2 open. No more problem so far. 🤞🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

Thanks for your participation in this thread, as well as your efforts while working on this matter. I understand how you're feeling about your watches changing the clock faces by themselves, and let me share that this issue has been resolved. Your patience is truly appreciated and please give a try to the following steps to make sure your Versa starts working correctly after installing any SpO2 clock face:

1. Remove the SpO2 clock face from your watch and the saved clock faces section.
  2. Forget your Versa from the Bluetooth settings.
  3. Check if the Fitbit app is updated.
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Select your Sense, tap Replace Device and follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. Install the SpO2 clock face one more time and monitor your watch's behavior.

Hope this helps.

Best Answer

This is a real pain. I have had to go through this process two other times. This just happened again on 23rd November at 12:52 am GMT / 11:52 am AEDT during the last sync. I would like to know why this is happening, is this a faulty update that is being pushed through? Also, the previous time that this happened for me, the selected answer did not work and the watch fixed itself over time. At this time I will wait and save myself another hour of my life to see if it self fixes again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I will comment that, like last time, the SpO2 watch face fixed itself without any install/messing around with the app. So if you do have the SpO2 clock face disappear, it's worth waiting at least one day to see if it automatically recovers and save yourself a heap of time.

Cheers

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for your comments @Pauleoz

I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums.

Best Answer
0 Votes