Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy customer

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been reading a lot of negative reviews and wanted to let anyone who cares know I am satisfied with my versa. I am waiting patiently for the newest update so I can quick reply to text messages. Other than that I'm happy.  I am not a techy person so maybe I'm oblivious to something but I know enough that all the features I have set up work great. I recieve notifications quickly (I know this because I can feel my phone vibrate then my watch almost immediately after). I have also played around with different settings and clock faces to get the most out of the battery life. Well it might be able to get better but I stuck with a clock face I like and am happy with the battery life and settings it's on. 

Thanks and I hope this gives people hope. 

Best Answer
13 REPLIES 13

Hello and welcome to the forums @Alew

Thanks for sharing your happiness. It does seem as though those who are satisfied don't take the time to post about it. Most seem to post when something is wrong and needing to find some answers.

If you've seen the Lifestyles Discussion forum area, it's where members share recipes, success stories and more. Take a look and join in.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

I whole-heartedly agree. I love my Versa. As a long time Pebble enthusiast it ticks most all the boxes for what I want in a smartwatch (public SDK with decent app apis, custom watchfaces, multiday battery, reliable notification mirroring, HR and sleep tracking)

While I loved my Pebbles memoryLCDs and worried about the change in display tech, it turned out not to be much of a trade off. In reality, most of the time I would have to use my pebble2s backlight to read the screen anyway. The Versas display is vibrant and the wake gesture works well enough. The only minor thing I've found is that the vibration motor seems just a bit weaker. I still notice it fine when I'm awake, but will sleep right through alarms.

All in all it is a great device. I haven't had any issues and have worn it constantly. I'm very happy with my purchase and I appreciate all the time and hard work that went into the hardware, software, and devtools. Thanks!

Best Answer

I agree!  I'm very happy with my versa!  I don't agonize over every single step...I get to my goal most days and its not registering extra steps when charging.  Its all working ok here!  Even paid for my Starbucks today from my versa!  Pretty cool

Best Answer

I’m happy with my Versa too and also waiting patiently for the new update. Just a little worried about what people have been saying about how the new update has been making their versa worse. So I’ll patiently wait and hopefully my patience pays off so when I do get the upgrade, all will be good. 

Best Answer
I'm hoping it doesn't have any negative impact too. I could get by just
fine if it stayed the way it is. I would like the quick response to text
messages though. Having two kids and not supposed to spend time on my phone
at work. I hope everything works out for the best for everyone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there guys @Alew @Jayelo @anmanwar @cyps @Odyssey13! Great to see you all in the Fitbit Community Forums! 😄

I'm very glad to hear about your good experience with your trackers! Thanks a lot for taking the time to share it with us and I'm pretty sure that as you, many other users are pleased with their Versas.

Remember that if you need any help at any time, you can let me or any of the moderators know and we'll be glad to help getting you back on track.

Keep up the good work! 🙂

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

@Alew @Jayelo @anmanwar @cyps  Are any of you having connectivity issues when exercising?  Are your miles accurate when taking a walk, run and/or bike ride?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner I do have connectivity issues with my Versa when I do connected gps exercises. I’m waiting for a fix for that. I’m not sure if it’s a Fitbit issue or phone server. I’ve compared both my versa and Samsung health connected gps exercises and got similar results. My Samsung health was a tad more inaccurate than Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I find my steps are accurate.  Even when I walk on my treadmill.  I even have a way to attach my versa to my ankle (I'm sure not recommended) with a pony tail holder because I hold the handrails so this way my steps are accurate
Sent from my Verizon LG Smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had mine for about two weeks now and happy to report, I'm happy with mine as well.  Still waiting for the latest firmware update but so far . . . so good. 🙂

Best Answer

Agreed. All I ever wanted was a Fitbit I can wear outside of working out that isn't embarrassing to wear, and the Versa is that. My only real complaint is the woven band is a real pain in the arse to attach (it's soft; the sporty rubbery band is stiff, and much easier to attach), so I don't swap it in outside of workouts nearly as often as I originally envisioned. 

The increased screen real estate makes utilizing things like specific workout tracking much simpler (let's face it, automatic exercise detection outside of walking/running isn't great, but I rarely went out of my way to manually start a specific exercise in my previous fitbits). And, I don't know if it is because of the increased size/band, but lifting weights, etc, doesn't result in my heart rate readings being unreadable nearly as often as my previous fitbits (I assume it has an easier time staying firm against my wrist when lifting weights, but who knows). 

Now, all it needs is an app/setting that allowed you to favorite clock faces, and then randomly change your clock faces from your favorites over various optional time spans!

Best Answer

Kudos @Alew. I hope I can get to the point you are at. I've always loved Fitbit and my Charge 2 was near perfect. I just wanted something that was a bit more professional looking for work purposes. Versa fit that bill looks-wise. 

That said, I'm on my second Versa. My first one lasted less than 2 days on a full charge. My new one looks like it may last a bit longer but I've basically had to turn off all functions that make it a smart watch. @FerdinandFitbit, any suggestions for someone that has tried just about everything? 

I want to love this watch. If I can get it to the point that it meets what is advertised, I will shout it from the mountaintops. haha. 

Versa, Pixel 2XL
Best Answer

I got my first Fitbit in February of 2015. I wore out two Charges and retired my Surge May 1, 2018 when I got my Versa. It took me two days to get everything working as advertised. I can understand the frustration and hateful feelings that some users have for it. For example, the dumb charging cradle that does not carry data, and using the desktop app to load music. D'oh! In spite of its shortcomings, I LOVE MY VERSA! THE BEST FITBIT EVER! 

Best Answer