Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy with my new Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New Versa!New Versa!

I just sold my Ionic on eBay for a decent amount to switch to the Versa and I am in love! I don’t need the stand alone GPS and I was drawn to the sleek shape and design of the Versa, and the bright peach/pink color. So happy I made the switch!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@SunsetRunner You just wanted to show off your 35,000+ steps, didn't you?! I know I would!

Best Answer

Hahaha! I never thought of it that way!!! That's right about my average most days so I didn't think anything of it... but maybe I secretly did? (LOL) 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner You must literally not sit down at all during the day. I'm pretty active and I generally "only" rack up about 17,000 steps on weekdays.

Best Answer

Thank you so much! I'm in some heavy facebook Fitbit groups and I'm usually middle of the pack. There are people in my groups who can hit 100k a day (I've done it 3 times); I used to hit closer to 60k but I was able to walk my dog at work (therapist). Now in my new job, I sit much more, so I have to get my steps before and after work. I get up at 3am to workout without my 2 year old hanging on my leg and throwing toys to get my attention, lol. It's a crazy commitment, I know, but it's become my "me time" that I look forward to during the week!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner That's so totally awesome! I was almost inspired. But then my arthritic knee begged to differ. I think I might have even heard my knee doctor admonishing me. Get off my lawn, too!

Best Answer

Hi, I just retired my Fitbit Blaze after 3 years of hard use; the screen turned psychedelic & the next step is fitbit heaven!Smiley LOL To the point, I have a fitbit Versa now & was working great. Last couple days not receiving calls or notifications. I've done all the usual stuff. Now I need to try a reset, but cant figure out how to turn it off. Anyone? Can you help please?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Comnupdazys Do a regular restart by holding in the left and bottom right buttons until the Fitbit logo comes on. Factory reset is from the Settings app/ About menu item.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Comnupdazys, @SunsetRunner and @meresydotes it is great to see you around.

I am glad to hear that you are happy with your Versa and are enjoying it. If there is anything we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it. Now @Comnupdazys, I would like to know if the steps provided by our friend worked?

See you around. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer