Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received firmware update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi. I believe you've closed the thread on the Fitbit OS 4.0.2. I haven't received the update yet. All day sync is on. Always connected is on. Factory reset my Versa. Reinstalled the Fitbit app. Restarted the Versa and my phone a couple of times. Nothing. Any other suggestions?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dhiren Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned the firmware version you have and the Fitbit app. As mentioned by @Beezy1978, there are currently no more firmware updates. 

You're on the latest firmware version because you have 68.9.15. Learn more about it by checking this article: What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? 

Catch you later.

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

@Dhiren Welcome to the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. I would like you to double check the Versa firmware version that you have by going to your Fitbit app and tap on your watch's icon. The firmware version that you should have is 35.68.9.15.

Also, depending on the phone you're using you should have version 3.10 for iOS and 3.11 for Android. You can learn more about it by checking this article.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer

Hi Silvia. Thank you for your response. That's correct. I'm on version 3.11 for Android and my Versa 2 firmware version is 35.68.9.15. Double checked the version number on the smartwatch itself as well under the 'About' section of the settings. Please guide as to how i can update. 

Best Answer

There is no update available right now. When it does come, you will see a reddish-pink arrow in your FitBit app. It stays there until you update your tracker. 

Don’t worry about the update, you’ve got the newest you can get for right now. ❤️ Enjoy, the Versa is so fun!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello. There is a separate thread which has now been closed which tells us about an updated OS. Please check it out here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Versa-Smartwatches/Fitbit-OS-4-0-2-Firmware-Release-68-9-15/td-p/382.... According to this, the latest update is 68.9.15. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Dhiren Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned the firmware version you have and the Fitbit app. As mentioned by @Beezy1978, there are currently no more firmware updates. 

You're on the latest firmware version because you have 68.9.15. Learn more about it by checking this article: What's changed in the latest Fitbit device update? 

Catch you later.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

Same issue exist with me as well. My firmware version is 32.331.30 and tried every method in order to receive the update.

Have you received any solution for the same ?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Shruti,

Have you tried hard resetting your fitbit, uninstalling the app, and then starting the setup process from scratch? Has worked for a lot of people. 

Best Answer

REMIND ME TO NEVER BUY A FITBIT DEVICE EVER!

Best Answer
0 Votes