Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received my weekly report for the last two weeks

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven't gotten the weekly summary reports for the last two weeks. What is the problem?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest doing the following:

1. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 
  2. Find Weekly Summary, and make sure email is selected.
  3. If it's already selected, please un-check it and then save the changes. 
  4. After the changes are saved, please check once again the Weekly Summary option and save again. 
  5. Make sure the setting remains On. 

What you can do for the moment to see your stats is:

1. Signing in to your dashboard.
  2. Clicking Log.
  3. Selecting Activities.
  4. Selecting the date range from the calendar tool in the upper right. Weekly progress reports collect data from Monday through Sunday.

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @SunsetRunner. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

If you haven't done so yet, I suggest doing the following:

1. Go to https://www.fitbit.com/user/profile/notifications 
  2. Find Weekly Summary, and make sure email is selected.
  3. If it's already selected, please un-check it and then save the changes. 
  4. After the changes are saved, please check once again the Weekly Summary option and save again. 
  5. Make sure the setting remains On. 

What you can do for the moment to see your stats is:

1. Signing in to your dashboard.
  2. Clicking Log.
  3. Selecting Activities.
  4. Selecting the date range from the calendar tool in the upper right. Weekly progress reports collect data from Monday through Sunday.

Please keep in mind that our system submits weekly report totals between Sunday night (11:59P) and early Monday morning. In order for our system to generate a complete week’s worth of data in a weekly report, the tracker must sync by Sunday night or early Monday morning to be included in the weekly report. Reports are sent out Mondays and continue through Tuesday of every week.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes