Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having issues updating my Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am convinced my iPhone 8 is not included for this Versa update. I have 32.32.10.15 on my Fitbit watch but cannot get upgrade on my iPhone. It keeps getting stuck. I have turned phone off/on Versa off/on   Plugged into PC sat with all devices touching router etc. I give up.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

When you state you have turned it off and on, are you restarting the device or simply shutting it off and on?  (You would see the fitbit icon if you restart it)

Please see the below for directions on restarting the versa:

1. Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
  2. Let go of the buttons.

I have the iPhone 8 and have no issues with the versa.  
Please also make sure you have the latest iOS and fitbit app installed on your phone.  (You may need to uninstall the re-install if that is part of your problem).  

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Sandyowens and @kawaiiko thanks for stopping by.

I appreciate all the efforts in trying to fix this issue and would like to know if the instructions provided by our friend worked? Are you still having issues updating your watch? If so, you can also try the steps provide in the help article Why can't I update my Fitbit device?.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
My versa is 32.32.10.15. I can not get the app on my iPhone to update completely it still gets stuck. I removed the versa from my iPhone and reinstalled it. Still didn’t upgrade. I give up

Sandy O
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes