Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart laser on Fitbit Versa

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit heart laser on my versa completely stop , so it’s not reading my heart rate. Any suggestions to get it going again.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Cleal420 it's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your Fitbit Versa since the heart rate feature is not working properly.

Please restart your Versa as described in this help article. This will refresh your watch internally. Once you've done this, make sure that your Versa is not being worn too tight.

As a side note, I'd like you to take a look and follow the steps listed in this help page, which explains how your Versa tracks your heart rate.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has completely stopped working. I have:

checked my settings

restarted

hard reset

flicked the HR setting on and off then restarted.

i just completed a factory reset and the laser is still not and I’m still not getting a HR. I purchased my Fitbit versa 9/21/19 brand new. What else needs to be done?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Spencerich92 and a warm welcome.  Please contact Support for more help.  You have done all the correct troubleshooting steps.

BTW, it's an LED, not a laser.  A laser will damage your eyes.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Did you have any luck getting it to work? I'm experiencing same problem and have been months. Contacted customer service did all forms of trouble shooting with it still not working. They said all they could do is send me 20% coupon for a new purchase. What???!! So frustrated I just want a product that works! Please let me know if you were able to get it to work. Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Because mine was only a month old they sent me a replacement and told me to recycle my old one. They never stated what the problem was but the answer is to get a new one!

Sorry it’s not the news you wanted.

Regards,

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi same happened to me, lazers has just stopped working. my versa 2 is only 10 months old, I've tried everything suggested including a factory reset but nothing has worked got no heart rate monitor or sleep tracking, would love any support or suggestions please 

Best Answer
0 Votes