Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate compatible with bosch e-bike displays

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

I am looking into buying an e-bike ( speed pedelec ). A lot of the pedelecs availible here are powered by Bosch motors and include Bosch displays. For a priceyou can upgrade to a Bosch Kiox display, which says it has bluetooth and heart rate monitoring. So I was hoping I could pair my FitBit with the Kiox display, to see my live heart rate. I want to train within a specific range to increase stamina and fitness. 
I cannot seem to find information about this online.. either on FitBit website and on the Bosch website.

Does anyone here have a Kiox display? And have you been able to sync it with your Fitbit ( Versa )?
What did you think off the expierience, does it work well or is there a big delay? 

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner, welcome to the community.

Unfortunately the Versa isn't compatible with external sensors/monitors.

It's a good suggestion and I've found a similar suggestion (here) on the feature suggestions board. You may wish to add your vote to this. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone

I was told by a BOSCH rep that the KIOX system is now compatible with the FITBIT systems, specifically the INSPIRE HR, since I read a comment on this page that they worked I am confused, does anybody know?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I have a issue with my Kiosk display. I have a Polar Sense armband that is diplayed on the kiosk in blue tooth as connected but when I go to the heart rate monitor display screen on the kiosk it only displays a 0. Why is this when it is also showing a heart rate on my iphone polar app?

Please help

Best Answer
0 Votes