Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate is way off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I noticed in Jan a significant drop in my heart rate during a high intensity cardio workout using my Versa 2.  Typically my heart beats will range from 140-180 but I was at 70-90 beats 30 min into a 40 min workout.  This went on for a few days so I called fitbit.  Over the next few weeks I called 4 times and went through similar troubleshooting options on every call.  Reset the device, turn on and off the heart rate monitor.  Finally Fitbit offered to replace my device.  I used a charge 3 during the return process and noticed my heart rate was back to where it normally would be during those high intensity cardio workouts.  I received the replacement versa 2 and for 2 days it appeared the problem was fixed.  On the 3rd day I noticed an update was needed on the new device.  After the update the same problems came back.  I started wearing the Versa 2 and charge 3 during the same workout and the two devises are consistently 30-60 beats off.  I’ll wear them on the same arm, different arm, every way you can imagine and the results are consistently 30-60 beats off between the two devices. 

I was offered a 3rd versa 2 or I can pay for an upgrade at 50% of retail.  I understand heart rate can fluctuate with environment, workout, etc. but 30-60 beats off.  I can’t do anything to get a consistent reading 

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0