Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate monitor during exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My versa will track all of my stats when i run, except for the heart rate.  it tracks my heart rate about half of the time.  any suggestions?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@gcoutts Please go to Settings app on your Versa (swiping left), tap it and scroll down to heart rate. Please toggle it ON and OFF with a reboot of versa in between. You can reboot your tracker by pressing and holding the left and bottom right buttons until Fitbit logo flashes. Also, make sure the sensor lights are flashing, you're wearing Versa's band tight enough, and that Versa's battery is not critically low (anything between below 10-15) as the sensor may turn off automatically. I recommend toggling the heart rate settings ON/OFF, rebooting and placing on charger. Good luck!

PS. Also sweat is a factor. When I do very intense cardio and sweat more than usual, I need to wipe. Alternatively, investing in a sweat band might be a good idea. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Welcome on board @gcoutts! It's great to see you around @Marrrmaduke !

@gcoutts thank you for sharing your experience with your Versa not tracking your heart rate consistently during your run exercise. I see that @Marrrmaduke provided some helpful instructions. Was this the answer you were looking for? If it was, I recommend marking the answer given as a solution. By doing this, other users with the same inquiry will be able to find a faster response. 

For additional information about how you can improve your heart-rate tracking, please see here

@Marrrmaduke thank you for your helpful tips!

I'll be around if you need further help!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@gcoutts did you manage to resolve the issue? Happy weekend! 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes