Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heart rate not showing in app or watch.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Referencing https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/RESOLVED-App-2-76-1-steps-calories-revert-to-zero-no-liv...

My app is the latest platform 2.77 but the HR still is not showing as an option in the app and the device no longer blinks to guage HR. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Ladyskell, thanks for joining the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have taken the time to report this to us and for referencing the issue affecting the Fitbit app on Android. Tell me, since when have you experienced this situation? Are you not able to see the HR Tile or is the tile not showing your Heart Rate? Have you restarted your Versa lately by pressing and holding the Back and Select buttons (left and bottom right) until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen? If so, I would like to suggest you the following:

1. Go to your Versa Settings app and scroll down until you find Heart Rate, make sure it's set to ON. If it is, tap on it to turn it OFF, wait for 5 seconds and turn it back on. 
  2. If the HR tile is not showing, scroll all the way down in the app Dashboard and tap the EDIT button, this will make the tiles that are currently invisible, selectable. Tap on the plus sign of the tiles to show them up.
  3. If the HR tile is showing but your heart rate is not appearing, try the 1st point. 

I hope this can be helpful, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes