Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartrate is way off the charts and incorrect, sleep tracker won't track, battery dying super fast

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My RHR is about 70.  when I looked at it this morning it was reading 148.  I was standing still.  Driving home tonight it was reading 120, I was sitting in my car.  Later I was not even wearing it and it was reading 101.  I've tried rebooting it but still way off.  any ideas how to fix?  I also tried a total reset which appeared to work but after about 5 minutes of wearing my  fitbit again and sitting, it went from 70 to 145 again and stayed in that range.  Definitely not right and very frustrating.  Please find a fix for this issue, it's been going on for at least 3 weeks.  Makes my fitbit useless to me.  

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Mine is off too. Just sitting and it jumps to130, 148. Have tried rebooting, updates, Off bluetooth and back on.

still way out of whack!

Best Answer

I am having the same issues. My heart rate seems like I am out running or working out not sleeping. Can someone from Fitbit actually help us solve this?

Best Answer

Fell asleep on the couch watching a romantic comedy, woke up calm w/ heart rate at 112. My resting heart rate, according to *this same device* over the past year, is usually in the low 60s.

Something is wrong with this picture. 

Best Answer

Mine occasionally shows a spiked HR while I’m asleep. Latest was 146. This concerns me however I suspect it may be fake. 

Has Fitbit admitted to anyone that this is a fault? I have a family history of heart problems so it’s worrying. 

Best Answer

This is definitely a fitbit software bug. I have the same problem. I doubt Fitbit can do anything about it.  Fitbit physical device maybe good but its software is very buggy.

Best Answer