Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

High heart rate after swimming

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the past two months my versa hasn’t been working properly. I went swimming in a  pool while on vacation and it hasn’t worked properly since.  The heart rate is extremely high and it then affects my calories burned data and sleep info as well.  I’ve done a factory reset and many restarts but nothing changes. The staff say that they are working on this issue and that it’s a bug.  BUT it was working fine before I went swimming with it???  And they are supposed to be water proof to a certain depth.  I’ve phoned 4-5x and they have not helped me. Just telling me to be patient. I’m very upset. I believe it should be replaced and that my issue is not from a bug but from getting wet. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @BreHunter.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing the details of the issue you're experiencing with your Fitbit Versa showing extremely high heart rate after you went swimming. Fitbit Versa is swim-proof in a lake, pool, or ocean (up to 50 meters). I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue and contacting Customer Support regarding this. I am sure they tried to help you in the best possible manner, each case is reviewed individually in order to provide the appropriate troubleshooting and solution. 

Feel free to reach out if you have any other questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes