Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly Activity Goal doesn't match on watch and app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My goal has been to be active for 14 hours daily as well as get my steps in. My Fitbit tracker told me that I had all 14 hours active with its congratulations message and it says in the today’s stats that all 14 hours were active. However, despite multiple attempt to sync to my app as well as shutting down both devices and logging out and back in, the app only shows 13 with the last hour as inactive. How can I fix this? I may be a little OCD and this will drive me crazy! Lol!

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Brittanyd48. I am sorry for the delayed response.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your Hourly Activity Goal on your Versa Lite doesn't match how many dots the app records. Thank you for your efforts to resolve this, I totally understand how you are feeling. I would like to confirm that our team is aware of this issue and we're working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. I appreciate your patience and understanding. 

I could see that you got in touch with our Support team about this and that they were able to assists you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes