Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hourly reminder, alarm, anything...?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there!

A few days ago, I've bought Versa, and I love it from the first moment!

We're currently getting to know each other, but in meantime wanted to ask you guys, about some reminder app.

I saw a lot of you asked about the water reminder, and I wanted the same. But since there is no such option for now - is there any app that you use for that? I tried many android apps, and I don't like them because all of them ask you to log your intake, etc. I just want a simple reminder.

Please, share your opinions, tips, anything!

Thanks!

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Oldskooler and welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you’re enjoying your Versa. There is a feature that may work for your purpose since all you want is a reminder. It’s called Reminders to Move. When active, your Versa will vibrate if you have not achieved at least 250 steps in an hour. Could you use that as a nudge to grab some water?  To activate this feature, open the Fitbit app on your phone —> tap Account —> Versa —> then scroll down to Reminders to Move and customize the start and end time. 

What do you think?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Oldskooler and welcome to the forums! Glad to hear you’re enjoying your Versa. There is a feature that may work for your purpose since all you want is a reminder. It’s called Reminders to Move. When active, your Versa will vibrate if you have not achieved at least 250 steps in an hour. Could you use that as a nudge to grab some water?  To activate this feature, open the Fitbit app on your phone —> tap Account —> Versa —> then scroll down to Reminders to Move and customize the start and end time. 

What do you think?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Carol, thank you!

Actually, I'm already using this feature, but honestly, I wanted to separate "water reminder" from this reminder. I'm sorry there is no such option on such a great device...

It would mean to me if there is at least an Android app with simple reminders (that you can name it) with notifications if someone tried that...

But of course, a built-in app would be great...

Petar

Best Answer

But if you get 250 steps in that hour, no notification...

Best Answer

Try the free SimpleClock, it has an on watch option to remind you to drink, along with a count of your daily intake which happens automatically when you clear the reminder.

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/b3d7fabf-4cb1-4e58-9253-19697ce22800

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Did you try the Versa SimpleClock. It provides you a reminder, all you have to do is clear the reminder on the watch and it logs the intake for you.

Its not intrusive, so you can start when you want and drink when you want, not to a rhythm dictated by a watch or app which might become rather invasive.

So when you drink let your watch know - no need for telephones or other apps or scrolling to places, its on the front face of your watch, immediately to hand!

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Actually I didn't try that, because, after the previous device update, my water log works again.

But I will try to see how it works.

Thanks for the tip.

Best Answer
0 Votes