Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add Versa and still keep Ionic connected

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just received my new Versa and I want to add it as a device (primary)  and still keep my Ionic connected as secondary. I plan on using the Versa most of the time but will use my Ionic for runs and its GPS.  I don't have a smartphone for the GPS so I need and want my Ionic connected to as a secondary device.

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @kb7vbz This is likely not the answer you are looking for, but currently you can't have both an Ionic and a Versa connected. However, it's easy and quick to swap them out and you don't lose any of your device settings, like clock face. I have both devices and use my Versa as primary now, so I'm speaking from personal experience, that it takes less than 3 minutes to add the Ionic back to your account, the system removes the Versa and you are good to go. Just make sure you sync before switching trackers. I hope that helps.

Marci | Bellevue, WA
Best Answer

As @MarciM said, swapping them takes a few minutes and most of the settings are preserved. I did notice though when I swapped between mine, I had to re-enter my WiFi network settings (Password), and also my exercise shortcuts reverted back to the default ones.

You might be interested voting on the feature suggestion allow both Ionic and Versa on the same account. Hopefully the more votes this gets, the greater chance it has of being implemented. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer