Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add the Sleep tile to my Fitbit app?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

How do I reinstall the sleep app to my dashboard on versa 3

Many thanks 

Paul

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @Murf1972, welcome to the Community Forums. 

To add or hide stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Note: Choose to show or hide last night's sleep stages on the Sleep tile. On the Today tab, tap Edit > tap the expand icon, on the Sleep tile > Done.

To rearrange stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab, tap and hold on the stat tile you want to move, and drag it to a new position.
  2. Tap Done.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Murf1972, welcome to the Community Forums. 

To add or hide stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab, tap Edit.
  2. To add a stat tile, swipe down and find the stat you want to add > tap Add. To hide a stat tile, tap the X icon on the stat you want to remove.
  3. Tap Done.

Note: Choose to show or hide last night's sleep stages on the Sleep tile. On the Today tab, tap Edit > tap the expand icon, on the Sleep tile > Done.

To rearrange stat tiles:

1. On the Today tab, tap and hold on the stat tile you want to move, and drag it to a new position.
  2. Tap Done.
Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hello,

Nothing gets the Sleep App back on my Versa 3

Watch 1. Today   2. Edit Shows Sleep App installed   3. Deleted then reinstalled. ... Still does not appear in TODAY 

Cell Phone 1. Today   2. Edit    3. Additional Stats.......Sleep does not appear so could not activate it.

1. Today   2. Discover   3. Health and Fitness Stats    4. Sleep    5. Open........Nothing happened when pressed.

Please help me get the sleep app working again.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I tap EDIT a list of stat tiles appears. The sleep tile is missing. How do I regain the sleep tile?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Intruder145 , Thank you for your reply. 

Do you have any Fitbit (capable to record sleep) paired to your account?

You can check that tapping on your profile picture in the app. 

You'll see all the devices and features (MobileTrack) paired to your account. 

If you don't have any Fitbit paired, (in this case MobileTrack does not count) you won't see the the sleep tile to be added. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer