Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I attach the wristband on my Fitbit Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’m unable to but the long side of the band that came with to the watch. Directions unclear to me. Help?’

Moderator edit: subject for clarity/label 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you for the reply. The band is certainly not easy to attach to the watch. I have had three Charge 3’s and there are no pins to deal with and the bands were very easy to remove and replace. I was able to finally get the band back on - thankfully. I had just bought it and was checking to see if the Charge bands would fit. Nope. I wish I’d taken a better look at the Versa before purchasing it.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Loves2Travel  - the band may be broken, or less likely the support on the watch.

You can buy a new band easily online and try that or ask someone to help as sometimes it can be tricky, but if it became detached it would indicate it broke so not be reattachable.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for the reply. The band is certainly not easy to attach to the watch. I have had three Charge 3’s and there are no pins to deal with and the bands were very easy to remove and replace. I was able to finally get the band back on - thankfully. I had just bought it and was checking to see if the Charge bands would fit. Nope. I wish I’d taken a better look at the Versa before purchasing it.
Best Answer
0 Votes