Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I automatically track outdoor bike with Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get the Versa 3 to auto-recognize an outdoor bicycle ride? It is getting colder in Michigan, and it is hard to peel back the layers of clothing sleeves to get to my watch to start an exercise - it would be much nicer if the watch could autorecognize the exercise like it does walks and runs...and then I wouldn't have to engage the gps, which does drain the battery pretty quickly.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @rzburk, it's nice to see your around the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand how important to you is to automatically track your outdoor bikes since it's getting colder where you live. I'll be glad to answer your inquiry. 

Let SmartTrack have your back. Your watch automatically detects and records activities at least 15 minutes long. Open the Fitbit app to see your stats. For more information, see How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have any other question.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi there @rzburk, it's nice to see your around the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post, I understand how important to you is to automatically track your outdoor bikes since it's getting colder where you live. I'll be glad to answer your inquiry. 

Let SmartTrack have your back. Your watch automatically detects and records activities at least 15 minutes long. Open the Fitbit app to see your stats. For more information, see How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you have any other question.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

No auto tracking for outdoor bike anymore since update!!! It worked on my versa 3 in oktober! It does not appear anymore in the list!! Please solve this issue fast 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @AnitaA123, welcome on board. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa 3 stopped tracking your outdoor bike since the update, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to help you. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend restarting your watch by following these steps. Then, see if your Versa 3 recognizes your outdoor bike activity. 

Also, please note that your watch recognizes activities at least 15 minutes long. For more information, see How do I track my activity with my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Still not in the list 😥 after restart...
Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not start the exercise app on the device. I want to Auto start on device so I get gps data.

Best Answer
0 Votes