Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the exercise shortcuts on my Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I changs the exercise shortcuts on my watch? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@vicda69 Hi. I'm on Android so don't know if IOS is the same. On the app dashboard, click the top left icon that looks like a phone and watch, and has the battery percentage. Then click your Versa 2. Scroll down to exercise shortcuts and click. You can add up to 7 activities clicking the + at the top right. Swipe left to remove any unwanted ones. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there, @vicda69. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

To answer your inquiry, please note that on Versa 2 the exercises can't be changed or reordered. Your Fitbit device will show your most recently used exercises in the Exercise tile and/or at the top of the Exercise app. For more information, see How do I track my workouts with my Fitbit device?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@vicda69 Hi. I'm on Android so don't know if IOS is the same. On the app dashboard, click the top left icon that looks like a phone and watch, and has the battery percentage. Then click your Versa 2. Scroll down to exercise shortcuts and click. You can add up to 7 activities clicking the + at the top right. Swipe left to remove any unwanted ones. 

Best Answer

Thank you so much!! I got it changed!

Best Answer

@vicda69 You're welcome. Glad you got it sorted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes