Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the language of voice replies on Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Is it possible to change default voice input reply language on Fitbit versa 3 for SMS and another text message notification?

I can change it before voice recording-text rewriting (it works very very good), but next time, I must change it again and again..

Best regards..

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @martinxsin, thanks for stopping by. 

Regarding your inquiry, please see: How do I change the language my voice assistant recognizes? 

Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are only available in certain languages and countries at this time. For more information, see fitbit.com/voice.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @martinxsin, thanks for stopping by. 

Regarding your inquiry, please see: How do I change the language my voice assistant recognizes? 

Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are only available in certain languages and countries at this time. For more information, see fitbit.com/voice.

Let me know how it goes. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria,

I also have same issue as author in original  post. I wanted to use other language by default for voice to text replies only, without changing default language of whole device. I am using Fitbit sense. Any advice will be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Marat

Best Answer

I have the same issue. And I did a research and found no way to achieve this. I hope Fitbit can maintain the last option of voice language.

Best Answer

Same problem.

Can the watch keep the last language selected?

Best Answer

Fitbit designers and developers are from the US :united_states:. They speak only one language – English. So they don't understand those multilingual people.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is not addressing the issue. Anyone else got an idea?

Best Answer

That's correct, I wonder why it's marked as answered? The only thing remotely helpful would be changing the language of the phone but I'm not willing to take that as an answer (so not even testing).

Best Answer
0 Votes