Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change the time on my Versa 3?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I change the time on my Fitbit?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Fahymo. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @Odyssey13 has mentioned, your Versa 3 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Fahymo  the time is derived from the device you use to sync your Fitbit with. Make sure your area code is correct in the app.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Hi there, @Fahymo. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

As @Odyssey13 has mentioned, your Versa 3 may show an incorrect time if it hasn't synced or has been unpaired from your Fitbit account. Your Fitbit grabs the time of the device you're syncing with. To make sure your watch has recently synced, go to your Fitbit account, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image. For more information, see How do I change the time on my Fitbit device?

If by any chance you are running into syncing issues, see Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Hope this helps. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Doesn't work on my versa 3. I've synced multiple times and have disabled automatic time zone and set it to the new time zone.

Completely ridiculous and caused me to miss my hotel breakfast.

Best Answer
0 Votes

A watch that doesn't allow you to set the time. Genius! 

As well as the aforementioned syncing and settings changes I've also tried changing to various different clock faces and rebooting the device. Nothing! Looks like I'm stuck 2 hours in the past for the duration of my holiday.

When I force sync within the app it successfully does so but then 2 secs later jumps to saying the last sync was 2 hours ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes