Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Versa to vibrate when I receive notifications?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get my Versa to vibrate when I receive notifications?  

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @Cindy65. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. 

As a first approach, please make sure that you've set up your notifications as per the instructions provided in this help article How do I get notifications from my phone on my Fitbit device?

If the notifications have been properly set up but you're still missing the vibrations, may I know if you're missing any other alerts? Please note that your Fitbit device vibrates to alert you at various times, including if you set an alarm, when you hit your step goal, or if you haven’t met your hourly activity goal. If your device didn't alert you for any of those, please see Why didn't my Fitbit device alert me?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi!
Thank you for replying to my question. My I-phone is set up for notifications but there is no option I see for vibration. I am hard of hearing and depend on vibration as I don’t hear alarms. The Fitbit app is synced with my phone so I am at a loss. I had a Charge 3 HR previously and had no issues. I just received the Versa Special Edition recently and can’t seem to find any articles to help. I can always go back to my older Fitbits but I prefer the larger screen of the Versa. Thanks again for your help with this question.
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Cindy65  - the watch may be faulty because it normally has a strong vibration on any setting which can be adjusted in the watch Settings.

Make a test with a timer or alarm to check if the vibration is working (they produce the strongest vibrations). Because if you get notifications on the watch it should vibrate by default.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes