Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I organize the exercises on Versa 3?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I have obtained the Fitbit Versa 3 however I cannot seem to manage to reorder the exercises. Kindly how can I reorder the exercises please?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Hi there @S12345, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided, I'll be glad to help you with your inquiry about organizing your exercises on Versa 3. 

Please note on Versa 3 there's no way to reorganize/remove the exercises as your watch will show you by default all the exercises (20+) available in the Exercise app. 

That being said, when you use the Exercise app, the order of the exercises will automatically change what means it will show a recent list of the last 3 exercises you used and then All Exercises.  

Hope this clarifies your inquiry, I'll be around if you have any questions present. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Is there any way you could educate the Fitbit customer service of this??  I just waisted several minutes chatting with "Santiago" and he had no idea that option went away.  He couldn't figure it out so he eventually hung up on me.  Don't like that you can't change the Exercise shortcuts anymore, but at least i know now.  Thanks

Best Answer

What a bad idea, to remove the ability to select what is on the screen...not intuitive or user friendly and frankly rather draconian.  

Best Answer

Hi there @gossett3825 and @dMac75, thanks for stopping by. We acknowledge the limitation we have on our part particularly on what you have experienced. We understand how you're feeling about not having this option on Versa 3.

Hi @gossett3825, we‘re taking into consideration your comments and sentiments with regards to our products and Customer Service.

Thanks for taking the time to share your suggestion about adding the option to edit/organize shortcuts on Versa 3. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Add the ability to organize the Exercise listIf this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Have a nice day! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

thanks for the input, was able to reorder with the iconic

Best Answer

1st versa was better in rhat u could organize exercise shortcuts and it counted swim laps .  VERY DISSAPPOINTRD

Best Answer

I'd also vote to bring back ability to organize exercises. Just spent whole morning trying to figure it out on my new sensa 3. Very disappointed not available anymore. 

Best Answer

Hopefully this gets changed. Seems like a step back from Versa

Best Answer

Just set up my new Versa 3 and found that I can’t reorder/change the exercises. This is super frustrating and I don’t understand why that functionality would be removed. Really hoping to see it restored!

Best Answer

Hello @Migalfano   After you use a shortcut, your list will separate itself into Recent and then everything else.  My issue with this setup is that your Recent only holds three exercises.  Please leave a comment on @MarreFitbit's Feature Suggestion link.  We need more than three shortcuts in the Recent list.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer