Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I put a photo on my Versa's screen?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I put A photo on the backscreen of My fitbit 

befor I had A fitbit versa black and now I have A fitbit versa lila special edition

in de black one I got A personal photo but in de lila one I cant get it 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi, in order to get a personal photo on your watch, you will need to install a Clock Face that offers this possibility. Go to Clock Faces - all clocks and press on the search icon on top of the screen on the right side. A new empty search screen will open with on top the search bar. Now press the search icon on the left side and type "Photograph" and press that. A new screen will show up with this particular Clock Face and press "Select it" and it will be installed. Why the photograph Clcok Face? Cause it's developed by Fitbit itself and as such is not a Third Party One, that can cause troubles. Good luck!!

Best Answer

@Nicole1984 Welcome to our Fitbit Community! The information that shared my friend @SunsetRunner about the ability to have your personal photo is correct. Were you able to put your photo?

If you found his post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that have the same inquiry, can find it easier.

In addition, I'd like to share the Versa's manual so you can learn its features and get the most out of it.

We'll be around if you have more questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

It would be nice to be able to see your steps also

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is it when I push on view manual I put in my password and it says I don’t have permission to enter I am new to Fitbit versa 3 and just wanted answers thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I still can't find actual my photos for clock face instructions 😞

~Foxy3ls
Best Answer
0 Votes

Here's the manual without logging in: https://help.fitbit.com/manuals/manual_versa_3_en_US.pdf

~Foxy3ls
Best Answer
0 Votes

i got a free clock face that lets you add 3 photo and does not seem to let me add 3 i got 2 and on the fitbit itself it says empty slide then if i tap it again after the face goes to sleep it will do a slide show of 2 out of 3 pictures? it says you can do 3 pictures any suggestions on what im doing wrong or how to get the 3rd picture?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@jlbsunflower   It sounds like you are having problems with a third party clock.  You might need to contact the developer for more help.  You don't list your Versa model, but please try this path.  Tap on your profile picture > your device tile > Gallery > select that clock face from the My Clocks section (this part might be wrong, but this is the path on a Versa 4) > look for the Contact Developer link.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes