Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I set up a Versa with my Huawei P60 Pro?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day, any recommendations on how to set up Versa with my Huawei p60 pro phone? 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @AnnaK016, welcome to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear that your Versa is constantly disconnecting from your phone's Bluetooth. I understand how you must be feeling about having to do all troubleshooting steps mentioned so frequently, I'll be glad to help you with this. 

If you haven't done so yet, I'd recommend following the troubleshooting steps provided here: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Also make sure that the Fitbit app as allowed to run in the background on your phone and check if your Huawei P60 Pro doesn't have a syncing issue listed in What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AnnaK016   I'm certainly not an expert on this issue, but I read a lot about it when other users wrote about Huawei phones.  Huawei phones use a modified version of Android and the Google Play Store isn't on the phone.  Huawei p60 pro specs  There seem to be workarounds to put the Google Play Store on your phone.  Search the internet for help with this.  You need the Google Play Store in order to download the Fitbit app.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer