Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I setup my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I had purchased a Fitbit several years and had set up an account where I synced etc. I stopped using the product but still have an account with Fitbit. Today I purchased a Fitbit Versa, when I got home it said download app which I was in the process of doing until it told me to create account. As I am still using my old email address, each time I tried to create account it said account exists and stopped me I have not been able to download Versa app. What do I do?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank You 

I read the help articles whcih were helpful and then was on live chat who were excellent. My issue was that I was still looking at my old dashboard some 2 years ago so when I was following the instructions I could not see the data the articles etc were referring to. As live chat told me , once I installed the latest version of the app , it was vbery easy then .

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Just log into your old account and then set it up. You do not need to create a new one. If you want a new one you will need to use a different email address.

Best Answer

It's great to welcome you @greilly and @SunsetRunner thanks for stopping by.

I would like to know if you keep having issues pairing your watch? Have the tips provided by our friend worked? If you still having problems, I recommend taking a look at the help article How do I set up my Fitbit device? and follow the instructions provide there.

Let me know the outcome. Smiley Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank You 

I read the help articles whcih were helpful and then was on live chat who were excellent. My issue was that I was still looking at my old dashboard some 2 years ago so when I was following the instructions I could not see the data the articles etc were referring to. As live chat told me , once I installed the latest version of the app , it was vbery easy then .

Best Answer

Those are great news @greilly.

I am glad to hear that your watch is paired now. If there is anything else we can help you with, do not hesitate to post it.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes