Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I start the limited warrenty for my versa 2??

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my fitbit versa 2 about a week ago as an early Christmas gift to myself. As I was setting up the watch and syncing my phone with it, a page came up if I would like the warrenty. The options were "yes," or "not now." Because it said not now, I assumed I could start it once I was done setting up my account. I've looked everywhere in the app, and online, and can't find any information on how to start the limited warrenty. Is it already started when I bought the watch? If not can someone give me some info on how to start it? Much appreciated!! 🙏

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

This is what a Moderator posted:

Customers who don’t buy the FPP at time of purchase from fitbit.com see a notification in the Fitbit app within 30 days of pairing a new device that gives them the option to buy the FPP.

That being said, if you’ve seen the offer 1 or 2 times, you'll get another offer soon. However, if you skip the 3rd the offer in the Fitbit app won't be available anymore.

An extended warranty called the Fitbit Protection Plan (FPP) is available for purchase with certain Fitbit products purchased in the United States from fitbit.com. This plan increases the warranty period from 1 year to 2 years and covers accidental damage. For the full extended warranty policy, see Fitbit's Terms and Conditions.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
Well so far I have only gotten the one offer for the warrenty so hopefully
soon I will get another? 😓😬 is there anywhere u know of in the app to
initiate the limited warrenty? Thank u for ur help!
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Lexi_repp  from what the moderator posted, it doesn't seem as though you can initiate the prompt. Maybe if you log out of your Fitbit app and log back in, it will trigger it sooner.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer