Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track Golf with my Versa Lite?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I get the fitbit versa lite to track golf? I read it had a golf exercise option but can’t find it. Was one of the main reasons husband bought it for me. Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there @kasiboo, welcome to the Community Forums. 

20+ exercises are available in the Exercise app. Add Golf to the shortcuts list. For more information, see Can I change or reorder the exercises on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @kasiboo, welcome to the Community Forums. 

20+ exercises are available in the Exercise app. Add Golf to the shortcuts list. For more information, see Can I change or reorder the exercises on my Fitbit device?

Let me know if you need further assistance. 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have added it.

Is there a way to stop the fitbit from lighting up during the night?

Kassie Flear
Best Answer
0 Votes

@kasiboo You're welcome!

Yes, you can set your Versa 3 into Sleep Mode. When the sleep mode setting is on:

• Notifications, goal celebrations, and reminders to move are muted.
  • The screen's brightness is set to dim.
  • The Always-On Display clock face is turned off.
  • The screen stays dark when you turn your wrist.
  • The sleep mode icon illuminates in the quick settings.

Sleep mode turns off automatically when you set a sleep schedule. To set a schedule:

1. Open the Settings app and tap Quiet modes.
  2. Under Sleep mode, tap Schedule mode > Off-hours.
  3. Tap the start or stop time to adjust when the mode turns on and off. Swipe up or down to change the time, and tap the time to select it. Sleep mode automatically turns off at the time you schedule, even if you manually turned it on.

You can't turn on do not disturb and sleep mode at the same time.

Swipe right from the clock face on your watch to access the quick settings. For more information, see How do I navigate my Fitbit device?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you I have sorted it 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Perfect. Sorted that 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

@kasiboo Anytime! 

I'd like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Best Answer
0 Votes