Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I track Zumba with my Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Which excercise programme do I use to track Zumba as it is not listed in the excercises?

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @JS1313. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

When a specific exercise is not available within the exercises we offer, we suggest to use "Workout" (which is a generic catch-all for other types of exercise). Once you finish the activity, you can rename the activity to desired exercise/activity. Please note that the amount of calories burned vary from the exercise you're performing and due to the heart rate tracked by your Versa 3.

Note that the information to enter will change depending on the nature of the exercise. To give you an example, if you change from "Workout" to "Run", it won't remove the calories but will add distance as the main stat to be displayed, this happen depending of the activity you are categorizing. However, your the data already tracked will be still counted for your daily totals.

For more information about how to do so, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @JS1313. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

When a specific exercise is not available within the exercises we offer, we suggest to use "Workout" (which is a generic catch-all for other types of exercise). Once you finish the activity, you can rename the activity to desired exercise/activity. Please note that the amount of calories burned vary from the exercise you're performing and due to the heart rate tracked by your Versa 3.

Note that the information to enter will change depending on the nature of the exercise. To give you an example, if you change from "Workout" to "Run", it won't remove the calories but will add distance as the main stat to be displayed, this happen depending of the activity you are categorizing. However, your the data already tracked will be still counted for your daily totals.

For more information about how to do so, see How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Thank you. This is very helpful and I will follow this for my Zumba class this week.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JS1313 You're welcome! 🙂

I would like to invite you to visit our Health & Wellness where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members.

Happy stepping. 

Best Answer
0 Votes