Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer Music to my Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I transfer Music to my Fitbit? I watched a video on YouTube which makes it look easy except for the part I am suppose to click on the tiny watch icon in the upper right corner of my dashboard. I don't have that small watch icon so now what?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
100 REPLIES 100

Dude, I ran into a similar problem recently. I usually use Versa when doing sports in the gym and it is so convenient for me. But, God **ahem**, how difficult it is to deal with downloading music to Versa. On one of the forums, I read that it is easier to download music on a PC first and then upload it to Versa. And I decided to try it. During the day, I often watch YouTube, and sometimes I come across great songs. I immediately add them to bookmarks so that I can somehow download them to my playlist. But I didn't know where to download them. Then a friend of mine advised using a youtube downloader online. This became my salvation. Finally, I figured out how to download the music I like. Then I calmly upload it to Versa and enjoy my favorite songs.

Best Answer
0 Votes