Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer my music to the Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wondering if I can transfer music from my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to my Versa? If so, how?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

A warm welcome to the Community @Funkygoldengirl.

Regarding your inquiry, if you want to download music to your Fitbit Versa, I recommend taking a look at the How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? and follow the instructions provided there.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi 

I too have the same problem, I have a Samsung S7 edge and thought I could easily transfer music. I have downloaded the fitbit app as advised in your reply  to try and transfer music from my laptop but it will not connect to my versa even though linked to the same wifi connection. Help I want music on my Versa!

Best Answer
0 Votes
My Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge does not connect to Versa.  Thought i would be able to download from phone to Versa.... very disappointing. 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

This link does not work anymore

Best Answer
0 Votes

This doesn't help.... my music is saved on my phone, not my computer 🤨

Best Answer

problem.....app won't download on to my old mac.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I listen to music via my phone samsung s7 and would like to transfer my playlist to  my fitbit versa is there an easy way of doing this as I am pulling  out my hair going thru apple etc. Why cant I transfer fro. My phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes