Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I turn off the heart rate zones on my Versa 2

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I used my versa 2 to track my run today and I usually have the pace display. However, today I got constant notifications/watch buzzing of my heart rate and other stats. Does anyone know how to turn this off?

I prefer to choose what stat I’m viewing when I run and leave it on that. Thank you! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @Mjames22. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To avoid this in your next runs, I suggest you to turn off the heart rate zone notifications. There are 2 ways to receive heart-zone notifications after you enter a heart-rate zone during an exercise in the Exercise app:

• Set a goal of Active Zone minutes for your workout. On your device, open the Exercise app > tap an exercise > Goal > Active Zone Minutes >set a goal, and start the workout.
  • Turn on zone notifications for the exercise. On your device, open the Exercise app > tap an exercise >  tap the gear icon > Zone Notifications.

Turn weekly Active Zone Minutes notifications on or off in the Settings app on your device.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi there, @Mjames22. Welcome to the Community Forums. 

To avoid this in your next runs, I suggest you to turn off the heart rate zone notifications. There are 2 ways to receive heart-zone notifications after you enter a heart-rate zone during an exercise in the Exercise app:

• Set a goal of Active Zone minutes for your workout. On your device, open the Exercise app > tap an exercise > Goal > Active Zone Minutes >set a goal, and start the workout.
  • Turn on zone notifications for the exercise. On your device, open the Exercise app > tap an exercise >  tap the gear icon > Zone Notifications.

Turn weekly Active Zone Minutes notifications on or off in the Settings app on your device.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes