Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a photo to the Versa screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've read in a lot of places that you can use a personal photo as your watch screen for the Versa - how do you do that? Are there step by step instructions somewhere?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's called Photograph:

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 3.24.32 PM.png

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

It depends on the clock face you use. I'm using the Fitbit clock where you can add your own photo. Not sure if there's a similar one from another developer in the Gallery.

Best Answer

It's called Photograph:

Screen Shot 2018-04-30 at 3.24.32 PM.png

Best Answer
Awesome, thank you! which clock face do you use? and once you select it does it tell you how to upload your photo?
Best Answer

Thank you so much! I found it!

Best Answer

I've used this clock but the photo won't change, I've tried many times also changed clock face and then gone back to this clock and still won't change photo from the cat

Best Answer

Will using the Photograph option for the Versa clock face use a lot of battery life?

Best Answer
0 Votes

IMG_20181014_080429.jpg

Screenshot_20181014-080332.jpg

I use the clock face called "foto" you do have to pay a fee to get it but it's totally worth it. Doesn't drain battery either. Would definitely recommend 😁

Best Answer

To change the photo so that it doesn't just have the cat face you have to select Settings.  Once you click on that it gives you the option to Pick a New Image.  I hope this helps!

Best Answer

Hello, do you have to pay for this App?

I cannot find a PHOTOGRAPH APP, only Photos, which charges $1

Is the Photograph App on the App screen?

Cheers and thanks, Cheryl Morris 

Best Answer

How did you fix it

Best Answer
0 Votes
Just go to the fit bit faces on your app and it should be there. follow the prompts to select your own photo.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, the more information is on your Clock Face, the more battery energy it will use, so the suggestion that it will not drain your battery is not correct. I use a very simple, yet beautiful, clock face with a size of less than 50 kB and my battery will last for 5 to 6 days, depending on usage, e.g. weather, Hue lights and steps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

When using PHOTOGRAPH clockface, it doesn’t show my steps. Can anyone verify this to be true? I am hoping I am just confused.

Best Answer

How do you add own photo on the background on a Fitbit versa?

Patricia gomez
Best Answer
0 Votes

How did you found it? I really want to know cause I just bought a Fitbit versa

Patricia gomez
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do you do that to put a picture there? Please respond

Patricia gomez
Best Answer
0 Votes
Go on the app, go to clock faces. Search "foto" install it

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

i chose my pic on settings... but cat's face still shows

Best Answer

cat's face still shows... what am i doing wrong?

Best Answer