Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a photo to the Versa screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've read in a lot of places that you can use a personal photo as your watch screen for the Versa - how do you do that? Are there step by step instructions somewhere?

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

How do you add a photo on the Versa fitbit watch 

Best Answer

Hi, in the accepted solution it says: "It's called Photograph:". What is meant by it, is that you have to install the Fitbit Clock Face, indeed, Photograph. How to get it: in the dashboard of your Fitbit app, press the watch icon on top of the screen on the right side and you will see the page showing Clock Faces, Apps, etc. Click Clock Faces, All Clock Faces and you'll see all the clocks that are available. On top of this screen you will see a search bar. Press the search icon on the top of the screen on the right side and you will get a new screen with also a search bar. On this search bar, press directly right of the search icon and you see a cursor flashing. Type in Photograph and you'll see the Clock Face which allows you to add a photo to your Versa. 

Best Answer

Please did you get a solution ? Mine still shows the cat face 

Best Answer

Hi, in the Third Party Clock faces there are several faces to which you can add a photograph. Go to Clocks - press All Clocks - press on top of the screen on the right side the search icon and a new screen will open with an empty screen with on top a search bar. Press the search icon and a cursor will appear and type "Add a Photo" and press search.  You will see five clock faces with the ability to add a photo of your own choice. Choose the one you like the most, good luck!!

Best Answer

I need something that does not cost anything

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, search for a Clock Face that's called: Schmancy developed by Terry. It's free and according to the description ypu can add a photograph by pressing the settings after installing it. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

There's a app called photograph or something and is free

Patricia gomez
Best Answer

There's an app called photograph when you go to click face

Patricia gomez
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, you accidentally double post your answer. This is, according to the community guidelines, called cross posting. Change your second post into deleted before a Moderator jumps in, cheers!! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Which one do you use?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! The only person in the thread that actually answered the question.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I was only able to change it using a photo that was already on my camera.  If I tried to take a photo from within the FITBIT app it didn't work.  Hope this helps!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! Wondering if you figured this out? I’ve been trying for HOURS and it’s driving me crazy. Thanks for your help! Emily 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having this issue too. Whenever I pick a clock face where I'm allowed to pick a background photo it does not work. Im super annoyed. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same problem! HELP!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! After SEVERAL hours of failed attempts, I paid for one called Foto. Think it was 2 or 3 bucks, well worth it to see my hubbys face during long shifts at work. Hope this was helpful, good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got it to work only by refreshing the app and restarting my phone along with selecting the options in different order. It took a bunch of tries for it to work but finally worked. Hope this helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is the photograph clock face free?? Or do Fitbit users have to pay for it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Once you have added your photo -- it takes a few minutes to sync - then it should be there. My husband did this - he was getting frustrated...very frustrated, then his Versa synced to his app and the photo was there -- try to manually sync it and see if your photo comes up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I download photos to versa light

Best Answer
0 Votes