Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a photo to the Versa screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've read in a lot of places that you can use a personal photo as your watch screen for the Versa - how do you do that? Are there step by step instructions somewhere?

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

Please answer 

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you sign on to your Fitbit account and search in the apps, there is an app that you use to add the picture.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had to resize my photo for it to fit using the free fitbit photo clockface. In another app called " "photo & picture resizer", select a photo, click the resize button, scroll to width & height, click custom. Enter 603 x 439. Save it then open the Fitbit photo settings and select the resized photo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No most likely not as it will just adapt to it to save power 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Putting Photos on fit bit

Best Answer
0 Votes

When you get the photograph wallpaper you go into settings and then choose your wallpaper 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cant put a photo on my versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before getting started, turn your phone's Bluetooth on and open your FitBit app on your phone.

Here's what I did:
1. From FitBit app on your phone - tap your profile icon > tap your device (ex: Versa) > tap Clock Faces > tap All Clocks.
2. See By FitBit > tap View All.
3. Scroll all the way down 'til you see Photograph (image with a cat).
4. Give it time to finish changing your clock -- your Versa may restart (mine did) as I felt it vibrate and saw the giant FitBit icon show up as if it was restarting.
5. You'll know the new clockface is installed when you look at your FitBit device and see the new clockface with the cat on it.

To change the picture, go back to your FitBit app on your phone:
1. From FitBit app on your phone - tap your profile icon > tap your device (ex: Versa) > tap Clock Faces > see My (device name) > see 3 gray dots (***) on upper right side (underneath words All Clocks) -- tap the 3 gray dots.
2. See Settings > tap Settings (find under "Rate this item" and gray stars).
3. See Pick a Background Image > tap Pick a Background Image.
4. See Current Image > See Pick a new image > tap Pick a new image.
5. A 1/2-screen dialogue box will pop up from the bottom of the screen > See Image Picker -- you'll be given an option to choose from Camera or from Photos (ex: Google Photos).
If you choose Camera, you can take a picture of something to be your new background image.
If you choose Photos, you have the option to choose a photo from your phone's storage files or if you also have a cloud storage (like Google Photos), you can choose a photo from there as well. Hope this was helpful to everyone.

[P.S. I manipulated an image from my computer and changed it to a square shape to fit my Versa 2, then uploaded it to my Google Photos. When the image synced to my Google Photos app on my phone, I was able to choose it as my new background image.]

Best Answer
0 Votes

can you use your own pics for the fit it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before getting started, turn your phone's Bluetooth on and open your FitBit app on your phone.

Here's what I did:
1. From FitBit app on your phone - tap your profile icon > tap your device (ex: Versa) > tap Clock Faces > tap All Clocks.
2. See By FitBit > tap View All.
3. Scroll all the way down 'til you see Photograph (image with a cat).
4. Give it time to finish changing your clock -- your Versa may restart (mine did) as I felt it vibrate and saw the giant FitBit icon show up as if it was restarting.
5. You'll know the new clockface is installed when you look at your FitBit device and see the new clockface with the cat on it.

1. From FitBit app on your phone - tap your profile icon > tap your device (ex: Versa) > tap Clock Faces > see My (device name) > see 3 gray dots (***) on upper right side (underneath words All Clocks) -- tap the 3 gray dots.
2. See Settings > tap Settings (find under "Rate this item" and gray stars).
3. See Pick a Background Image > tap Pick a Background Image.
4. See Current Image > See Pick a new image > tap Pick a new image.
5. A 1/2-screen dialogue box will pop up from the bottom of the screen > See Image Picker -- you'll be given an option to choose from Camera or from Photos (ex: Google Photos).
If you choose Camera, you can take a picture of something to be your new background image.
If you choose Photos, you have the option to choose a photo from your phone's storage files or if you also have a cloud storage (like Google Photos), you can choose a photo from there as well. Hope this was helpful to everyone.

[P.S. I manipulated an image from my computer and changed it to a square shape to fit my Versa 2, then uploaded it to my Google Photos. When the image synced to my Google Photos app on my phone, I was able to choose it as my new background image.]

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do i add my own picture to my fitbit versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Before getting started, turn your phone's Bluetooth on and open your FitBit app on your phone.

Here's what I did:
1. From FitBit app on your phone - tap your profile icon > tap your device (ex: Versa) > tap Clock Faces > tap All Clocks.
2. See By FitBit > tap View All.
3. Scroll all the way down 'til you see Photograph (image with a cat).

1. From FitBit app on your phone - tap your profile icon > tap your device (ex: Versa) > tap Clock Faces > see My (device name) > see 3 gray dots (***) on upper right side (underneath words All Clocks) -- tap the 3 gray dots.
2. See Settings > tap Settings (find under "Rate this item" and gray stars).
3. See Pick a Background Image > tap Pick a Background Image.
4. See Current Image > See Pick a new image > tap Pick a new image.
5. A 1/2-screen dialogue box will pop up from the bottom of the screen > See Image Picker -- you'll be given an option to choose from Camera or from Photos (ex: Google Photos).
If you choose Camera, you can take a picture of something to be your new background image.
If you choose Photos, you have the option to choose a photo from your phone's storage files or if you also have a cloud storage (like Google Photos), you can choose a photo from there as well. Hope this was helpful to everyone.

Best Answer

It does help and worked seamlessly. The only problem I have is that I can't see my steps for the day on the clock face. Suggestions?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi CorkyW, Unfortunately, per the "Photograph" clock's description, you will only see the: Date, Time, and Photo.  To see your steps for the day, you'll have to swipe up from the bottom of the clock face to view your stats. For example, on my Versa, I swipe up from my clockface, then see Fitbit logo "Today" for a second, then it shows my stats...I scroll down to Activity (see #x Zone Min), then I swipe to the left to see my steps, calories, then another swipe left to see miles, stair flights, then another swipe left to see Weekly zone minutes. Kind of a pain to have to do because this particular clockface does have limitations. Hope that was helpful.

Best Answer
0 Votes