Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long the battery on my Versa 3 should last?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi ,

I have a versa 3 that I got in December just wondering should my battery last longer than 3 full days, I charged on Monday night and I have to charge again today Friday 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Olgacoss - it seems it is working normally but some settings can use more than usual. 5+ days is possible. See  How to resolve the Major issues causing short battery life. 

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Olgacoss. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Versa 3's battery life, I understand where your concern is coming from. I'll be glad to give you more details on how the battery life can be affected.

As a first approach, I agree with @Guy_. It seems like your Versa 3's battery is working as it should. However as Guy_ also mentioned, the battery life will depend on how frequent certain features are used in general. Because you're using an Always-On Display clock face, I'd recommend changing the clock face to another one made by Fitbit and monitor your Fitbit device's behavior the next day. Plus, try turning off this setting by opening the Settings app on your watch > Display > Always-on display.

In addition, I'd like to ask you if by any chance
 you are using Snore Detection? If so, please note that the Snore Detection feature does impact your device’s battery, so we recommend charging your device to at least 40% before going to bed. For more information, see How can I use my Fitbit device to detect snoring and noise levels while I sleep? 

For more information, please see Can I extend my Fitbit device's battery life? 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes