Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many days last the Versa battery?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought and started to use the Versa on Thursday. I'm only 10k plus is a bonus stepper. My battery lasted over 4 days. It was at 36% so fully charged it as was doing challenges and didn't want it fainting. Two days after charge today being the 2nd day battery at medium. Would that last another 2 days? Or is there battery power saver? Confused.

Tia

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
41 REPLIES 41

I just charged the **ahem** thing last night at 11pm and at 11 am its already at 70% battery, my garmin was 10x's better than this. I have practically everything deactivated as it is.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have to charge the stupid thing practically every night 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TrishB79 Sorry to hear that, 

Some people reported problem with battery life related to watchfaces used. I use Basic analog clock (GMKZ). Also I have disabled "All day sync" and "Quick view", everything else is enabled. I see notifications, pulse rate monitor enabled, sleep monitor.

Charge my Versa once a week.

Best Answer
0 Votes
i use the most basic one available, i’ve turned half the stuff it’s good
for. If it wasn’t past the 30 days i would have sent it back
--
Trish Bunnell DCMMA Gym Manager / Crossfit Level 1 Trainer / Strength &
Conditioning Coach 8021 Dixie Highway Suite 102 Louisville, KY 40258
502-937-8797
Best Answer
0 Votes

I wore my fitbit for 1 day, then the battery went dead.  I decreased the number of options, still only lasted 24 hours.  Today, I am trying just steps and distance.  Very frustrating.

Best Answer
0 Votes
i hate it, it’s a piece of junk
--
502-937-8797
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a versa that I bought in March 2018.  The battery started draining faster and faster and now only lasts just over a day.  I have not done anything different from my initial uses.  Fitbit contact told me warranty now all expired since over a year and all they can offer me is 25% discount on a new Fitbit... very disappointing.  I do love the Fitbit but not sure I want to invest in another one if I will run into same problem next year.

Best Answer
0 Votes
ill never buy another one, back to garmin for me
--
502-937-8797
Best Answer
0 Votes

What do you mean by your Fitbit died. You know when things run out of battery they turn off and then they can be turned back on only when they are recharged?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Depending on where you purchased the Fitbit you can actually have more than 30 days. I returned mine to Costco and explained the problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes
It lasted about 14 hours!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just to let you know if it dies, to charge it again. It will be black for a minute then it will show a battery symbol with 0%. Then it will charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, don't worry. Sometimes my screen with move on its own, and it some times goes to my settings and tries to factory reset. It hasn't done this since last January(2019).

Best Answer
0 Votes
That did not work. The battery lasts about 12 hours, even with all the
extra stuff shut down
Best Answer
0 Votes

You might need to return the watch for a replacement or get a refund. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my versa since Dec 2018 and it always held a charge of 3-4 days until recently. Now I have to charge it every day, it's ridiculous. I haven't increased activity or changed any of my settings. I think I may have had an update recently too, I wonder if that is the issue? Especially since so many of us seem to be having the same issue!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I had purchased the extended warranty with the watch, so Fitbit sent me a
new one (just the watch, I had to take the band off the old watch), the new
watch is working fine. So this is no longer a problem.
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you're having trouble syncing your Fitbit, try plugging it in, making sure all your Fitbit app permissions are on, and turn off your Bluetooth, and turn it back on through the Fitbit app.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • There is no way to turn off all day Sync with Versa
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm lucky if my versa 3 lasts 12 hours, do I'd love an answer as well.

Best Answer
0 Votes