Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How often is the list of compatible devices updated?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just got a brand new phone. The LG G7 ThinQ  and its not compatible with my fitbit versa. How often does fitbit update phones that are compatible with their device? I love my versa but now its kind of pointless if it wont sync to my phone.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @missycook88, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate you have brought this to my attention. Please note that many Android phones have all the hardware requirements to be a supported device but are currently not on our list of supported devicesThis means that we have not tested it for compatibility and added it to the list yet. For the time being, we don't have an specific date or time-frame of when your phone model is going to be listed as compatible. The list updates fairly regularly once a device has been tested for compatibility.

While these devices has all the specifications to be compatible and are currently working with the Fitbit app, it's possible to come across some issues along the way. I appreciate your understanding while we work to improve this experience, if there's anything else I can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Its now September

Has there been any movement towards getting this phone added to the list? Super dissappointed, husband and I each got one. Mine had to be returned, couldnt even get it started, after hours of trying.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will the Lg G7 Thinq be added to the list anytime soon? I'm having the same issue. I just spent way too much money for a paper weight that doesn't even hook up to my phone. Will this be resolved quickly? Or have you lost another fitbit customer because of your lack of compatible products?

Best Answer