Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get new versa 2 to download pandora premium station

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have read many of the other posts and still cannot figure out how to get my new versa 2 to download my thumbprint (or any at all) station. I have pandora premium. I have rebooted everything. Reset passwords and re logged in. When I go to the pandora settings on the fitbit app and press the forced sync button while the watch is plugged in at home with access to my wifi I get about two seconds of a screen that says it'll download, then the screen disappears and no matter how long I wait the stations don't get downloaded. The tutorial posted in another thread says you should see a notification on your app when the watch is actively downloading the songs but I don't get that. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Yumemaker101 , thank you for your information about your Versa 2 and Pandora. 

Please keep in mind that you only be able to download 3 stations at a time. 

If you haven't done so please have a look at this: How do I listen to Pandora stations on my Fitbit watch?

Let me know how it goes

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes