Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase screen brightness on Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a replacement for the one I bought not quite a year ago. The face of the watch is very dim compared to the older one. I have an apple phone.  Does anyone know how I can brighten the face?

Thank You,  

Miriam 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103
Glad you got it fixed

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Found the setting but can’t seem to change it...right swipe on the setting? Mine somehow reverted to dim & very hard to read outdoors m.

Best Answer
0 Votes
You need to swipe down and touch moon and turn off sleep mode.. then press sun and you can brighten.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I get to the “moon”? When I am in settings see the sleep mode option - but no moon displayed??

Thank you! Have been searching for the sleep mode button to get brightness back! 

Best Answer

You’re welcome!! It drove me crazy too until I figured it out.

Drag down on the face once or twice ... til you see paddles ... click on paddles... moon will come up

Sent from my iPhone

Best Answer

Nailed it!💪😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, JOverland. This solved my problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

That worked for me!  Thank you!  It would have taken me forever to discover that!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you know how to brighten the screen when it is so dark, you can't see the words on the screen?

Best Answer
0 Votes

turn off the sleeping mode.

--
[image: Image result for live love laugh]

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

My dim is stuck and so 8s sleep made. Just beyond aggravation 

Best Answer
0 Votes

That was the exact answer I was looking for, sleep mode didnt work under settings.thanks.  Nd doesn't it seem like no one is understanding that people didnt accidentally put their watch in sleep mode the update must have done it

Best Answer
0 Votes

Brilliant, thanks a bunch!! 👍🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to change thehe brightness key..Can you please suggest any other way

Best Answer
0 Votes

The sleep mode is also not changing. What is this WiFi loading of Versa?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Unable to get the crescent activated. Pl give more details

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem. The brightness does not increase when I click on bright. I’ve restarted it several times and it’s still very dim and has lost about 10 minutes 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine too and restarting doesn’t help

Best Answer
0 Votes

It worked! Thanks for the answer, I’m 71 and my vision isn’t what it used to be. I’m all set now,,,BTW I really love the Versa 2 with its larger screen!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

I received my replacement fitbit last year...but the experience with it was way worse then the last one.since last week...the screen has become dull green and I cannt see anything in daylight.somebody help

Best Answer
0 Votes