Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to increase screen brightness on Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is a replacement for the one I bought not quite a year ago. The face of the watch is very dim compared to the older one. I have an apple phone.  Does anyone know how I can brighten the face?

Thank You,  

Miriam 

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
103 REPLIES 103
I found that a 2 -yr old in my life had pushed enough buttons to put my
Versa into SLEEP MODE. Once I fixed that, I was able to control brightness
again. Hurrah!
Best Answer

So how did you fix the sleep mode problem? Pressing on the small crescent moon had no effect.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

That did it!  Sleep mode off then the dim will ungray and you can change it.  Still, what kind of a lousy company can't fix this?

Best Answer

Swipe to settings, then scroll down to sleep mode. It's in there. Took me a minute to find it. On my Versa, it's BRIGHTNESS, then SCREEN TIMEOUT, then SLEEP MODE.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sure. I found sleep mode. It’s also dim. No amount of swiping or pushing it makes any difference and remains off. I’m ready to give up on this piece of junk and go Apple.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thank you! That was helpful

Best Answer

Hooray!  Thank you for the tip!  I took it off sleep mode which inadvertently I had somehow set (without the help of a two year old) 

Best Answer

Mine is the same nothing works did you find a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes. I did find a solution.
On Versa go to settings
Turn brightness to “max”

Jackie
Best Answer

Thanks my problem was it was in sleep mode, as soon as turned it off it went bright . Yae

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much:)

Best Answer

THANK YOU! That totally worked. I thought my Versa was broken. Super easy fix!

Best Answer
You’re welcome. Happy it worked. 👍
Best Answer

When I go to settings and try to tap on brightness - nothing happens 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Go to settings and see if you have in sleep mode. Take it out and it will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thanks a bunch. It worked and I learned something.
Best Answer

In my settings when I go to change the screen brightness it is darker than the rest of the other things to change, I can’t even touch it to change ? I don’t understand

Best Answer
Pull down on your watch and go to settings. I had my sleep mode on.. go to the moon and click on it and take it off. Then you will be able to change the brightness.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Thank you, it was that !!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
Great!!!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer