Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to keep two different Fitbit watches connected for my account

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Versa 2 that I like to wear to work, and the thinner Inspire HR that i like to wear more casually.  It seems on the app that I have to set up a watch like it’s a brand new device every time I want to switch. That’s such a hassle! Is there a way to have both watches on my account so that I can easily pick which one I want to wear every day?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Quoting from Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Quoting from Can I use more than one Fitbit device with the same account? 

Note that you can't connect multiple devices that use the Fitbit App Gallery to one account. For Fitbit Charge 3, Fitbit Ionic, Fitbit Inspire series, and Fitbit Versa series, only connect one of these devices to your account at a time.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Bummer! Thanks for the reply

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Bummer! Thanks for the reply!

Best Answer
0 Votes