Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop the Versa from vibrating when using my phone?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've had an issue with my Versa where the watch still vibrates when I am using my phone. The notifications work fine in general i.e. I can see the notification and messages.

However, when I am using my phone and receive a message, the Versa will also vibrate to tell me that I've received the message. It is redundant when the phone screen is on as I can see the message on the phone already and gets a bit annoying, especially if when involving group chats. I would rather it only vibrate when my phone screen is inactive and I am not using it.

Is there anyway to stop these notifications only when the phone screen is on? Or will I have to manually turn on and off notifications for the Versa every time I use my phone?

Thanks!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @kp891, due to the recent events, I apologize for the delayed response. However, let me welcome you to our Fitbit Community.

I'd like to follow up and help you with your Fitbit Versa since it vibrates when you are using your phone. In order to avoid this, please check out this help page and enable the "Do not disturb", feature. Please follow the steps listed.

Keep me posted on the outcome.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes