Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to track cycling exercises with Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How to set Versa up to record cycling mileage?

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello @SurlyGurl, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. First of all, in order to track your cycling activity and its distance, go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Versa > Exercise Shortcuts and check that "Bike" is already added to the shortcuts. If not, tap on Edit at the top of the screen and remove 1 shortcut. This will give you the chance to add another, select Bike. After that, tap on Bike and adjust its settings. Finally, sync your Versa for the changes to be applied. 

Now, when you start a Cycling exercise, go to the Exercise app in your Versa and swipe until you find Bike, tap on it and start the exercise. When you finish it, you will be able to see the exercise and its distance once you sync your Versa again. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @SurlyGurl, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for sharing your experience with us. First of all, in order to track your cycling activity and its distance, go to the Fitbit app and tap on Account > Versa > Exercise Shortcuts and check that "Bike" is already added to the shortcuts. If not, tap on Edit at the top of the screen and remove 1 shortcut. This will give you the chance to add another, select Bike. After that, tap on Bike and adjust its settings. Finally, sync your Versa for the changes to be applied. 

Now, when you start a Cycling exercise, go to the Exercise app in your Versa and swipe until you find Bike, tap on it and start the exercise. When you finish it, you will be able to see the exercise and its distance once you sync your Versa again. 

I hope this resolves your inquiry, if there's anything else we can do for you, please feel free to reply. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
Thank you for speedy reply, It’s so easy when you know howj!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes