Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to transfer personal music in Fitbit Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So desktop Fitbit app not working so how to transfer personal music in fitbit versa 2

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity and label. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

You no longer can transfer personal music by any means, only playlists from select premium music services.  I believe if you have personal music stored there now, you can still play it.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

You no longer can transfer personal music by any means, only playlists from select premium music services.  I believe if you have personal music stored there now, you can still play it.  Don't shoot the messenger.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

How much time for fitbit desktop app working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am trying to login in Fitbit desktop app but it not login. I uninstall it and it not showing on Microsoft store so how to download it and login

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Razikhan wrote:

How much time for fitbit desktop app working again?

To transfer personal music? Never.  Otherwise, do you mean the fitbit.com dashboard, or the app from the Windows 10 Store?  Not sure but I think the Windows 10 might be gone for good, but should look for answer from someone else.  I never used it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

So if Fitbit desktop app not in microsoft so how to download Fitbit desktop app

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m sorry, but you can’t download the desktop app.  Fitbit deactivated it in October, right before you joined.  You can’t transfer personal music to your Fitbit.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer