Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to uninstall clock face on my Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

How do I uninstall a clock face and where do I access developer menu?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hello everyone. For all of you who are new to the Fitbit community, welcome. 

Thanks to all for the efforts to resolve the issue, sharing the solutions and steps you've tried. I understand how you are feeling, your feedback and comments are greatly appreciated. You can find information about changing or uninstalling clock faces in How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

I'll be closing this thread from further comments. If you have more questions, please reach out to our Support team or open a new thread.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
54 REPLIES 54

Hi, you can uninstall a Clock Face by choosing another Face. Go to Clock Faces, press that and then press "All Clocks" and choose one you like. You will have the least problems when you choose one from Fitbit itself, since some Third Party Faces are not fully compatible with the new Firmware version. How to access the Developer Menu: when you have selected a new clock and pressed "install", wait a few more secs after the installation has finished and the page will be refreshed, showing you "Settings" and "Permissions". Press the last one and enable all items there otherwise the clock might not function well. Pressing Settings lets you customize the clock to your own liking. Good luck!!

Best Answer

There is contact info for the developer in the clock face info.

As for another info on the face or developer, this would be what the developer has set up.

Best Answer

This will add another clock face not delete ornunistall one you dont want anymore.  Do you know how to delete an installed clock face?

Best Answer

Yes follow the info above. Choose the watch face you do not want and replace it with one that is liked. 

Screenshot_20191227-121638_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

Hi @Drie , you're probably referring to the Clock Switching facility in the newest Firmware version. Go to Clocks - My Clock and there you will see the installed faces. Press the one you want to remove untill the message pops up "do you want to delete this clock" and press delete. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer

Hi Drie,

Click on the Clock face you do not want (in the app).   

You will see "Settings" and "See all details".   Scroll/swipe down beyond that and you will see the button to "Remove clock face".

Kinda annoying that it is hidden like that.   Took me forever to find it.

Best Answer

I tried to look for the setting to remove some of the watch faces I have downloaded but still can't seem to find it. Please help 🙂

Best Answer

From the My Versa Clock screen 

Tap the face that you want removed

Screenshot_20200104-173601_Fitbit.jpg

Now tap remove

Screenshot_20200104-173623_Fitbit.jpg

Best Answer

😞 There is no Remove option on my watch?

Best Answer

Hi @DonnyMcJr , do exactly what @Rich_Laue showed you in his post with picture, but if the option is not present on your watch, go to the Fitbit app's CF page (not your watch) and press your particular CF for a short moment and the remove option shows. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not on the watch. You need to do this in the app.

The Remove option is probably scrolled off the page, so just swipe down to
get to it.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks!
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have uninstalled a clock face but its still on my watch what do I do to get it off the watch

Best Answer

Wait for things to update with the next sync, or replace the face with a different one. 

Or simply choose the face you want and ignore the unwanted face. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi jogger,

I tried doing what you said but the clock face I selected doesn't have the option to remove 😔.

Is there any way I can revert back to using my original versa clock face? Thanku 

Heya guys, I tried doing what u said to go the the clock face on my app and look under settings for remove clock face but I don't have that option on the clock face I selected as it's a free one. 

Also I can't even select a new clock face the option select is all greyed out 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1628168576918.png

please help as I wanna also know can I get back my original versa clock face.

I'm from Sydney Australia. Thanku 

JuanJoFitbit_1-1628168576920.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MischaB how many faces are stored on your versa? 

If five, you will need to choose one to exchange. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

heya rich,

I only have 2 on my versa clocks.

Thank you for your reply, most appreciated.

Also how can I get back my original versa clock face?

Thank you

Mischa

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you remember the name of your original clock face? It would be one of the few created by Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried this method, now I have five faces and can't get rid of the two that I don't want. I hope tgey fix this. 

Best Answer