Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hydration reminder

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

It was listed on the website that you can set reminders to move, hydrate etc. I’m not looking to log my water, just want to set hourly reminders to drink it. But I haven’t been able to figure out how yet. Help? 

Using the iPhone app 

Best Answer
66 REPLIES 66

I totally agree. You can in the meantime also use the following app similar to the app mentioned above. This app however syncs with the Fitbit App:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codium.hydrocoach

Best Answer
I have an Iphone and this app is not compatible it is only in google apps.

Can you let me know in iphone app what is the exact app? In app store

Neeti

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately I am not able to assist as I have an Android phone...
Best Answer
0 Votes

How is this “solved”

bought a versa hoping to get on top of my water intake. I was better off just putting a reminder on my phone

as for the music transfering side of things... geez man, no spotify...apple music?

Best Answer

Are you also an Apple phone user?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I use an iphone,

if that question was aimed at me

but seriously moderator,

that “solution” isnt a solution.

you know what wouod have been better?!

letting the devs, programmers or tech team or whoever looks into the notifications know that people are asking about hydration notifications

there is no solution if its not a feature

If you can have text come up saying “250 steps left this hour” im sure you can do “time for a other glass of water”

Best Answer

On Versa, you'll receive inspiration message regarding healthy habits like staying hydrated....@CarlosCFitbit , I copied that statement from your response to the above topic, however; I have followed your instructions and was not able to see inspirational messages on my versa. ??

Best Answer

how can this be an accepted solution when it still does not give you the inquired hourly reminder? its 2019. I doubt this "hydration reminder" would ever happen. So does the many suggestions/recommendations provided to fitbit.

Best Answer

Hello @JayMoris, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. Smiley Happy

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and for your input about this situation. Please note that when a post is marked as a solution, is because a members of the Community has marked it as such. We, as moderators, can't mark posts as solutions. 

Please note that the development cycle of features varies based on whether it’s for software, hardware, web application, etc. During the early phase of development, a significant amount of research and planning is performed, in advance of any feature release. Integrating new features after a device has been released to the public can be a challenge, however, our team usually release a series of firmware updates with new features or bug fixes as software is always in development. 

Thanks for your patience and understanding, have a great day. 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

I tried what you mentioned, but unable to add 'Water Drink Reminder' app to my fitbit versa app. Any suggestions please.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi

I do not know why it's not working for you as it works perfectly for me.

Here are the steps 

1. Download the 'Water Drink Reminder' app from App store. (Green circle with glass of water in the middle and small pic of a clock on the lower right hand corner of the glass) ( I am team android)

2. Set up your preferences...amount of water and frequency. 

3. Open Fitbit App on your phone

4. Go to dash board 

5.Tap on image of versa in the upper right hand corner.

6. Tap on notification 

7. Select App notification

8.Search for the  Water Drink Reminder App and add.

I hope this helps, let me know.

Kind Regards 

Best Answer

Hello @pratyu33, have a warm welcome to the Fitbit Community, it's great to have you on board. It's nice to see you too @SunsetRunner, thanks for all your help. Smiley Happy

@pratyu33, I appreciate you have taken the time to share your experience with us. I'm sure the steps provided by @SunsetRunner will be very helpful for you. If you find her reply useful, feel free to mark it as a solution, this will be very helpful for other members of the Community. 

Thanks for your understanding, have a great day! 

Marco G. | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution! Robot wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

I saw that too, and you can set up reminders that it's time to get ready for bed. Why not to drink water.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this marked as solved?

This doesn't explain how to set the hydration reminder.

Best Answer

Same problem

Best Answer
0 Votes

I concur. ☝🏻

Best Answer
That is a very good question, it’s NOT solved. I guess if they respond, it’s considered resolved. Disappointing.

Making Positive Change, One Choice At A Time
Best Answer

Hello All,

I tried with everything, none of them helped.

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Jurijakimuk, that's a question for  the moderator as he or she is responsible for that action. The steps I shared continues to work for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarcoGFitbit 

"Please note that the development cycle of features varies based on whether it’s for software, hardware, web application, etc."

While that is obviously a good general point it's probably not the best point to make here, seeing as this 'feature' has been mentioned in marketing since the Versa 1. And it has never been actually possible.

I'm not literally counting, but way too many features that Fitbit OS is claimed to support are not actually possible, or only in a very limited capacity.

Best Answer