Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am not able to setup versa lite in realme2 mobile(Android)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Team,

Recently I have purchased versa lite and while doing setup in my realme2 android handset, again and again it is routing to setup page.

While pairing the device, 4 digit code is generating in versa lite but in mobile it is routing initial page of setup.

Pls help.

Regards,

Suresh

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SureshKumarD The problem may be your phone, which I cant find on the Supported Devices List. With an unsupported phone, it may work or it may not, so all you can do is go through the help Article below and hope you find something that works for you. If it still wo t set up, do you have another device you  ould use (a tablet or a laptop for instance?)

Why cant I set up my tracker?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @SureshKumarD The problem may be your phone, which I cant find on the Supported Devices List. With an unsupported phone, it may work or it may not, so all you can do is go through the help Article below and hope you find something that works for you. If it still wo t set up, do you have another device you  ould use (a tablet or a laptop for instance?)

Why cant I set up my tracker?

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thanks NellyG, I had checked page, but in majority of the reviews it was mentioned as compatible with all android phones... but unfortunately that was not true... BTW.. for the time being I have configured in MI phone.

Regards,

Suresh

Best Answer
0 Votes